Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 3: Scrapbooking

So I have always loved scrapbooking. My very first scrapbook was my 6th Grade Camp Scrapbook with my best friend at the time Destiny.  Never did I think that only 2 very short years later I would be having a baby. 

So anyways when I found out I was pregnant I new I wanted to scrapbook my baby's life. So I started collecting things. I had already had this awesome set from a good friend of mine she had gotten it for me the Christmas before. I started getting stickers and papers and things. Target had an awesome dollar section that had a bunch of scrapbook stuff so I stalked up.

When my son was born my life was crazy. I was living at my boyfriends house with his parents, brother, and my mom. So there was 6 of us and a baby in a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house. Needless to say it was cozy. I didn't really have the time or space to scrapbook. I stayed there until Aden was 2 and I moved back home in January on this year. Now that I do have the room I don't have the time. My son is almost 3 now and I still have not started scrapbooking. That ends now.

Yesterday I got all of my stuff out and started organizing it. I put it all into one box. So this weekend I am going to start scrapbooking the first year of my sons life.

To all you moms out there, scrapbook your kids lives. Its a lot better then just a photo album filled with pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Start scrapping now, I didn't start until my daughter was 6 and I am still six years behind!! Working and finding time to scrap is a little crazy, but I love scrapbooking!! It is a total sanity saver!!! Please follow my blog at http://themeanmommyclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete