Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Bree and I am a teen mom. I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy who is very active. He keeps me very busy and most of my time revolves around him. I started a blog a few months ago but deleted it. In that blog I started at the beginning of my life as a teen mom. I have decided that in this blog I will not do that. I am going to be posting from this day on, not the past. I will post different things on here so sorry in advanced for any random things. I don't really know what I will be posting. Probably my daily life as a teen mommy. I don't think I will post something everyday but I am going to try and do something at least once a week. So again welcome to my blog. Hope you enjoy, my life can be very amusing at times :D

No comments:

Post a Comment