Thursday, November 11, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days

I just saw this "All About Me In 30 Days". It's pretty easy. Each day, there's a topic. I post my answers.

So, here are the questions:
Day 1 ~ My favorite songs
Day 2 ~ My favorite movie
Day 3 ~ My favorite television program
Day 4 ~ My favorite book
Day 5 ~ My favorite quote
Day 6 ~ 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 ~ A photo that makes me happy
Day 8 ~ A photo that makes me angry/sad
Day 9 ~ A photo that I took
Day 10 ~ A photo of me 10 years ago
Day 11 ~ A recent photo of me
Day 12 ~ Something I am OCD about
Day 13 ~ A fictional book
Day 14 ~ A non~fictional book
Day 15 ~ My dream house
Day 16 ~ A song that makes me cry (or want to)
Day 17 ~ An art piece
Day 18 ~ My wedding
Day 19 ~ My talent
Day 20 ~ My hobby
Day 21 ~ A recipe
Day 22 ~ A website
Day 23 ~ A Youtube video
Day 24 ~ Where I live
Day 25 ~ My day in great detail
Day 26 ~ My week in great detail
Day 27 ~ My worst habit
Day 28 ~ What’s in my handbag
Day 29 ~ My hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 ~ A dream for the future beyond the next year

So I will start this tomorrow and I hope I can keep up with it, so wish me luck.

-Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment