Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haven't been posting much...

So I haven't been on since around August, sorry about that. My life has been extremely hectic as I'm sure you would all understand. I am in my last year of high school (amen to that) I have been working on a LOT of homework as well as raising a 3 year old. That's right my baby turned 3 in September. We had a nice little party at the park with close family and friends. It was a beautiful day. So anyways my life has been crazy keeping up with everything that my blog fell behind. We also had some deaths in the family. I lost my Grandma in June and have been dealing with that and family issues and my Aunt just past away last week.

On a different subject, I have been a huge follower of Angie Smith's blog. I love love love her. She is very inspirational in her faith. If you have never read her blog I strongly suggest it. She also has an online book club. I haven't actually started reading the book but I plan to catch up on it soon.

So I will be trying to keep up with my blog as much as possible.

With Love,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment