Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 2010 Blog Challenge

I am doing the August 2010 Blog Challenge from Bloggy Moms. This months topic is fashion.

I have never really considered myself really fashionable. I do my own thing. I have always been a jeans and tshirts girl. I wear my jeans with sandals or vans. Mostly sandals. I don't really go by the latest trends. I don't follow what the stars are wearing. If I see a tshirt I like I get it. Same with my jeans.

I am now a momma and my style hasn't changed at all. I have heals that I never wear, dresses pushed to the back of my closet. My daily outfit is jeans a tshirt and my hair pulled back, sometimes a little eyeliner and mascara. I don't really have the time to dress up or do anything with my hair. Even if I did I probably wouldn't.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Following from bloggy mom's.
    http://babyeichhorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete