Friday, August 20, 2010

Bucket List

So I have been thinking for awhile about doing a bucket list and just never sat down to do it. I joined bloggy moms about a week ago and started doing the weekly writing challenges. So this one is to create my bucket list. I have tons of things I want to do before I die. What's your bucket list?

1) Watch Aden grow up
2) Get him to graduate high school and then college
3)Get my Bachelors degree for nursing
4) Get our dream house in Colorado
5) Marry Andrew
6) Get my first tattoo
7) Get back into at least a size 5
8) Take Aden to Disneyland
9) Go on the Disney Cruise
10) Go on Vacation to Hawaii
11) Go to Italy
12) Got to Ireland
13) Do something important
14) Save a life
15) Have a little girl
16) Meet my Grandkids.

I am going to add this to my side bar and cross things off as I go and also add to it.

Make your bucket list and see how far you can get :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how cute it is and your little guy is adorable!! I had my little boy when I was 19 (two months ago) haha And its hard but so so worth it!
    Candace http://cbbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! That is a good bucket list. I found you on bloggy moms.

    Would love for you to visit and follow back.

    Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete